Best Ever Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
These gluten-free cookies are chewy in the center, crispy in the edges, and filled with stevia-sweetened chocolate chips. They taste just as good as traditional cookies without the allergen.
- ½ cup room temperature grass-fed butter
- ½ cup white sugar replacer
- ⅔ cup raw coconut sugar
- One large organic egg
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- One 1/2cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In the stand mixer bowl, cream the butter and different sugars for about 1 minute.
- Add in the vanilla and egg.
- Fold in the dry ingredients (level the flour), and lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the dough in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- During the final 10 minutes, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough into two tablespoon balls and place them 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 12 minutes and press a few extra chocolate chips on top when baking.
- Set in a cooling rack for 10 minutes and enjoy.